This is the best value set of tubes for the Magic Sphere Valve, they are made in Italy in grade 302 stainless steel*. The shortest is 4cm. The 6 pieces increase their length by one cm each.
All spring tubes are 6 mm in diameter and the two extremities have a conical shape that allows them to inter-lock easily in order to form different lengths depending on the container that will be used.
- Insert first the spring tube bit in the diagonal hole from the conical small end that enter without applying force. Pull gently until all the tube reach the larger conical end. Gently turn counterclockwise the spring and gently pull until the larger conical end set perfectly in the cylindrical 6mm hole. The turning gently counterclockwise the spring will ease the setting in place.
- Do not force the spring tube you risk to damage the spring.
- Insert the shank tube spring using the conical small end in the conical shaped hole, turning counterclockwise will ease the setting.
Tips and suggestions:
- Use always the 9 cm spring tube as a bit. The bit remain always more clean than the shank.
- For the shank use the other spring tubes by connecting the tubes to desired length.
- Clean using isopropyl alcohol or our biological cleaner fluid by leaving the tubes immersed overnight and rinse them in the morning with warm water.
*A general purpose stainless steel that offers a greater resistance to corrosion than the 301. Constructed with a lower percentage of carbon this type of stainless steel is often used in high-temperature applications.